– Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
– Contribute to team and organizational improvement in process and infrastructure
– Build back-end services for various business processes
– Actively participate in writing unit tests, automation tests to maintain high-quality deliveries.
– Updating knowledge about the newest PHP development
– Research, assess, and adopt new technologies as required
– 2-4 years of experience in MVC PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony, Slim, CodeIgniter)
– The ideal candidate will have a SOLID understanding of PHP frameworks
– Have foundational knowledge of Restful concepts.
– Experienced in designing and maintaining MySQL databases (and motivated to keep queries optimized).
Ability to work under pressure and handle emergencies effectively
– A love of Open Source software.
– Knowledgeable in analytics (custom self-hosted & maintained)
– Comfortable in a Linux environment.
– Experience with Git and Git-flow.
– A passion for Test-driven code
– Pixel-level perfection when implementing designs created by your team.
– Ability and willingness to jump into a brand new development stack with a smile.
– Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
– Nice to have: Experienced in Vue js, Angular
SEND CV VIA:
– E-Mail: email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gumivn
- Address: 290/26 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
#The deadline for submission: 31/08/2022