– Manage information technology and computer systems, ensure security data in company internal.
– Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
– Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and IN – OUT procedures
– Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
– Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
– Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
– Audit systems and assess system outcomes
– Preserve assets, information security, and control structures
– Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness relate to IT Systems
– Build up processes, and checklists related to IT management internal.
– Perform requests as directed by the Manager.
– Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance (After building basic standards relate to IT system and ready to build team IT)
Up to $1500
[WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE]
– Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
– A competitive salary with 13th month salary and variety of allowances
– Career path promotional opportunities
– Bonus based on performance.
– Labor contracts ,insurance, and annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
– Birthday party, Team building events or monthly company party.
– Company trip every year.
– 40 hour work weeks (8:00-17:30, Mon-Fri)
– 14 days of vacation per year
SEND CV VIA:
– E-Mail: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gumivn
- Address: 290/26 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
#The deadline for submission: 3o/09/2022