– At least 2 years experience in developing with Android/iOS
– Good knowledge and use OOP & common pattern in Android/iOS
– Experience working with background processing, threading, performance tuning, caching & CI/CD
– Experience working with RESTful APIs
– Git experience
– High responsibility & product ownership
– Being careful, thoughtful, and eager to learn
– High teamwork and passionate with research new technologies
– Experience working with App Store or Google Play is required
-Nice-to-have skills: Flutter experience
– Receive requests from superiors, comprehend the assigned project requirements.
– Conducting analysis of application requirements.
– The ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly.
– Make a high-level overview of the relevant technical architecture and how it works.
– To meet project requirements, master the company’s main technical skills (Mobile)
– Have experience proposing architecture and building a complete mobile application from the ground up. – Have experience building/managing an application with a high volume of traffic and data.
– Security assessment experience against various types of cyber attacks (software/hardware/infrastructure) – Direct and guide the project’s technical problems.
– Create the technical documents required for the project in order to guide the entire team in its implementation.
– In charge of developing the project’s technical architecture and source code structure.
– Determine the relationship between system components and the responsibilities of each component in order to design the best system for operation and maintenance.
– Determine and ensure the project’s feature requirements, speed, and security.
– Consultation, analysis, and problem-solving abilities The system’s database design. consider database optimization
– Have prior experience with the system.
$1500 – $2000
[WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE]
– Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
– A competitive salary with 13th month salary and variety of allowances
– Career path promotional opportunities
– Bonus based on performance.
– Labor contracts ,insurance, and annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
– Birthday party, Team building events or monthly company party.
– Company trip every year.
– 40 hour work weeks (8:00-17:30, Mon-Fri)
– 14 days of vacation per year
SEND CV VIA:
– E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gumivn
- Address: 290/26 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
#The deadline for submission: 31/08/2022