– Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements & test software components.
– Ensure all work adheres to software development methodologies and processes
– Be able to implement clean, efficient, elegant, and maintainable code
– Create documents (Basic Design, Detail Design, Database Design)
– Be active in self-research and sharing solutions for complicated technical problems
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including front-end, infrastructure, design, business, etc.) to define and build new features & products with high-performance and up-to-date technologies
– Passionate about coding and enjoy solving challenging problems for diverse projects
– More than 2 years of experience building Web applications with NodeJs
– Strong and hands-on experience with Node frameworks (nestjs …)
– In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming and proficient in using design patterns
– Solid development skills and overall understanding of software development methodologies
– Familiar with Debugging & troubleshooting skills
– Good Communications and Customer handling skills
– In-depth knowledge of MySQL and proficient in writing, optimizing SQL query with high performance
– Familiar with responsive Continuous Integration (i.e Jenkins, etc.) and Source code Control (i.e Git, etc.) – A passion for system architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
– Ability to grow up team members through pair programming and code reviews
– Flexibility between working independently and team work
[WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE]
– Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
– A competitive salary with 13th month salary and variety of allowances
– Career path promotional opportunities
– Bonus based on performance.
– Labor contracts ,insurance, and annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
– Birthday party, Team building events or monthly company party.
– Company trip every year.
– 40 hour work weeks (8:00-17:30, Mon-Fri)
– 14 days of vacation per year
SEND CV VIA:
– E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gumivn
- Address: 290/26 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
#The deadline for submission: 31/08/2022